Monday 18 February 2008

Anyone for chocolate?

I can't resist anything to do with chocolate, so, I made this chocolaty card in the hope it would stop me eating the real thing. (No it didn't!) Everyone who saw it at my weekend class really liked it, so I thought I'd share it with you all.
It's made using mostly supplies from the Summer Mini. I only used one stamp set - the very elegant 'Stem Silhouettes'. For the base, I attached some 'au chocolat' paper & wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon. Then, I stamped a chocolate chip leaf onto very vanilla card & double matted it on choc chip & vanilla card. I stamped 'thank' & 'you' separately with choc chip ink on vanilla card, punched them out using the tab punch & attached them to the side & bottom of the mats. Then I tied more wide choc chip grosgrain & 'au chocolat' paper around the leaf piece & attached it to the base, so that the chocolate ribbon lined up across the front.
Anyway, hope you like it too. Weekend class project pics & info still to come too. It's a very dull day in Sydney, so no pics today I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the chocolate paper. I wish we would still have it here in the US.
Hugs and smiles

Chrissie said...

Very nice Diane. I just adore the Stem Silhouettes set. It is one of my favourites!