Sunday 9 March 2008

I’ve been tagged...

by Chrissie

The tagging rules say I'm supposed to post 7 random and/or weird facts about myself & then tag 7 other blogs I visit. Those who know me know that random weirdness isn't a problem, but I've decided to do my own thing and do 5 of each instead of 7.

So... 5 random facts
1. I was born in Glasgow, Scotland, but I don't have a Scottish accent any more...except when I say "us"...or when I tease my mum.
2. I recently resigned from the company I worked at for almost 23 years.
3. Bears are my favourite animals - especially polar bears.
4. I like quoting lines from movies – especially very silly ones from Austin Powers.
5. I didn't like the colour green until I found Stampin' Up!® certainly celery.

... and 5 blogs
This is a nice opportunity to tag 5 Stampin' Up!® demonstrators who I really appreciate and want to thank:
Sam, Marelle & Sarah: - Their creations are awesome & they inspire me in so many ways.
Roz: - I've been doing some great demonstrator training courses with Roz, so thanks Roz for sharing your time & wealth of knowledge. Buy her book if you're a demo too!
Andrea: - Andrea recently helped me to help one of my lovely customers, so thanks heaps Andrea!
Kellie Jupe: - Kellie's blog is a work in progress, so you'll need to wait a little while to see how beautiful her cards are! Consider yourself tagged when it's live Kellie!

I think they all live the Stampin' Up!® statement of the heart:
"To love what we do, and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity & worthwhile accomplishments...in this we make a difference."

The last week has been a difficult one for my family, so I haven't been able to make any new cards to show you, but stay tuned. I hope to be back in the swing with some new creations later in the week.

No comments: