Wednesday 18 June 2008

First folder of berry goodness

I promised to post some more gift card folders today using some scrumptious 'Berry Bliss' paper, so without any further waffle, here's the first one. The basic folder is made exactly the same as this one. The main colours in this paper are close to cocoa, purely pomegranate & pretty in pink. The stamped motif on the front & inserts is from 'Boho Backgrounds'. You'll see this image in most of the designs in the 'Berry Bliss' paper pack... I sooo love when Stampin' Up! does that!This pic shows more detail of the front. I stamped 2 images with purely pomegranate ink on very vanilla card & punched out parts of them with the 1 inch & 1 3/8 inch circle punches. Then, I added a pink rhinestone brad (from 'Fire' pack) & raised the images on a base of pomegranate, pretty in pink & close to cocoa squares & a 1 3/8 inch circle. I used another pink rhinestone brad to hold the purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon in place. I used pink brads (Soft Subtles® pack) on the inside & back of the folder.

EDIT Sept 2021: See & download my No Cut Patterned Paper Tutorial in this post

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper Card: close to cocoa, purely pomegranate, pretty in pink & very vanilla Ink: Purely pomegranate Accessories: Fire rhinestone brads (pink) , Soft Subtles® brads (pink), pomegranate double stitched ribbon Punches: 1 3/8 inch square, 1 3/8 inch circle, 1 inch circle, slit Other Tools: paper piercer, dimensionals

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wow Dianne... your card folders are fantastic! I have tried to follow the instructions but I must be not comprehending the instructions right because I can't make it work... well done!

Kadee said...

This is sooo cool!