Saturday 28 June 2008

Forgotten guava & ruby love note


I realised I forgot to show you another guava Love Note I made for my last class.I used the same layout as this one, except that I used the large & small oval punches for the window. The Love Note is whisper white, but I added colour by stamping the front with the 'Canvas' background stamp in groovy guava ink (after stampin' off first on scrap) & lightly sponging all over it to soften the look. I rock & rolled whisper white card with 'Simply Said' flowers in groovy guava & ruby red ink & mounted it on a groovy guava mat. Then, I punched a large oval window in the front of the card. I stamped be happy from 'So Many Sayings' in guava ink, punched it out with the small oval & mounted it on a large ruby red oval inside the card. Another quickie card made with limited supplies.
I only have one more Love Note to come (for now I promise!) but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Nightie night for now. (& good morning to those in the UK - Hi Ngai & Jean!)
Supplies: Stamps: Simply Said, So Many Sayings, Canvas Background
Card/Ink: Groovy guava, ruby red
Tools, Large & small oval punches

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hey Di,

This is really sweet! Love it!

Karen