Monday 7 July 2008

I’m blushing

So why am I blushing?...
...Well, it's because I've been nominated for these two blog awards by two very kind & talented ladies & fellow bloggers: - an Arte y Pico award from Kerry & a Brillante Weblog Prize from Chrissie.

Thank you both so much for thinking of my little blog. There are so many fabulous blogs out there & I have so much to learn about this blogging thing, so it's very encouraging to receive these nominations.

So...the rules for the Arte y Pico Award are:
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

The rules for the Brillante Weblog Prize seem pretty similar, so I'll combine my nominations for both. I've chosen to nominate some fellow SU demonstrators, who provide me with inspiration in lots of ways. Thanks so much ladies! Hope you enjoy visiting their blogs as much as I do.

Kellie Jupe – Cool card maker, inspiration sharer & buddy I'm most likely to be talking with if my phone is engaged.

Sam Post – Kristina challenge guru, all round amazing card maker & buddy. Check out all her lovely details.

Sarah Klass – I just love Sarah's style & she really is as nice in person as she seems on her blog.

Karen – Karen has so many great ideas that I don't know where to start!

Andrea – Andrea's blog is full of fab techniques....& a favourite gift card holder too.

....and before I go, please check out Kerry & Chrissie's blogs if you haven't found them already.

No comments: