Monday 22 September 2008

A long time ago ...


...in a workshop (or 2) far, far away, I made a card like this one. I planned to show you all afterwards, then realised I hadn't taken a photo & had given the card to a hostess. So, today I realised I had a leftover kit for the card, so I've finally made a new one.
Like all my workshop projects, it's really quick & easy to make. Here's how you can make one yourself:


1. Score & fold a brocade blue base. Attach a barely banana strip near the bottom.
2. Repeat stamp funky 'Priceless' flowers, in bashful blue & brocade blue (some rock & rolled with both colours) on a whisper white strip. Attach to base.
3. Stamp 'wish big' greeting ('Short & Sweet'), in brocade blue ink on a bashful blue scrap & punch out with small oval punch. Mount on a punched brocade blue large oval.
4. Use 2 way pen & dazzling diamonds glitter to add some sparkle to some of the flowers & the edge of the greeting. (glitter is so hard to photograph..but it's there).
Supplies:Stamps: Priceless, Short & Sweet
Card: Brocade blue, barely banana, bashful blue, whisper white
Ink: Brocade blue, bashful blue
Accessories: dazzling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen
Tools: small & large oval punches

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is a great workshop card! I love simple & easy, and yet it is a very nice-looking card anyone would be happy to receive!
LeAnne

Chrissie said...

Love it.... such clean lines and simple concept but absolutely dazzling!