Monday 29 September 2008

More Merry


I'm back again with a couple more Christmas cards I made with the 'Merry Merry' set, while working on my last Christmas SAS.
Merry & Dashing
This was the first one I made.I do like the design & colour combination (river rock, real red old olive & vanilla), which I took from the spotty 'Dashing' designer paper, but in the end I decided that it had too much cutting out for a SAS class, so I kept on playing, until I came up with this one.
A little too merry?
This is another blue bayou & soft sky creation that came from some scraps in the table after I finished the class card. I think I went a little background & white gel pen crazy, but I still kind of like it! If I made it again, I'd show a bit more restraint though.
If you'd like more information about either card, just e-mail me. I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) with the other cards we made at the class.
Happy stamping!
Di :o)
Supplies
Merry & DashingStamps: Merry Merry
Card/Paper: river rock, very vanilla, Dashing designer paper
Ink: old olive, river rock, olive stampin' write marker (Earth Elements® pack)

A little too merry? Stamps: Merry Merry
Card: blue bayou, soft sky, whisper white
Ink: blue bayou, soft sky, not quite navy brad (Earth Elements® pack)
Accessories: white gel pen

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I love Christmas... and Christmas cards! These are fabulous... and no, I don't think you went overboard with the background stamps and white pen at all!