Monday 27 October 2008

Dashingly Christmas gift folder

Well here I am again with a patterned paper gift card holder I made for Jane. I've made lots of these folders, but this was the first Christmas one....& you can guarantee it won't be the last.I tweaked Jane's colour theme a little by swapping in some old olive, as I wanted to use some of the spotty & stripy paper from the fun & funky 'Dashing' designer paper pack. Again, all the stamps are from 'Season of Joy'. I've added some bling to by using a small red rhinestone brad the star on the tree star & a large one to attach the real red ribbon.

On the inside, I included a card for a greeting & one with slits to hold a gift card. Alternatively, they'd be great with a photo or with a Christmas update letter.If you'd like to see more folders, you can find the original folder I found & made here & some yummy berry bliss paper folders here & here. If you'd like more information, just drop me an e-mail.

I'll have some more Christmas projects to show you from my last Christmas SAS soon, once I take some new pics. Until then, happy stamping everyone!

EDIT Sept 2021: See & download my No Cut Patterned Paper Tutorial in this post

Di

Supplies: Stamps: Season of Joy Card: Dashing designer paper, real red, very vanilla Ink: old olive, real red Accessories: real red grosgrain ribbon, red rhinestone brad (fire pack)

2 comments:

AJ said...

I love it, great idea! :)

Chrissie said...

Oooh very pretty... I love these folders but so far I have not succeeded in making one that looks like your's do!