Wednesday 26 November 2008

Peace & holiday harmony


...& couldn't we all do with a some more peace & harmony! Anyhoo, I'm interrupting the 'Season of Joy' fest for a quick & I think elegant card using the beautiful 'Peaceful Wishes' set & 2 patterned papers from the 'Holiday Harmony' pack in the Spring Mini.I surprised myself with this one, as the colours are not generally really me, but I do like it. The base is river rock (not that you can see it on the front).The river rock mat has been lightly whacked with the edge of my bone folder, which creates a kind of elegant distressed look....& is very therapeutic. Otherwise it's all very simple....& very easy to mass produce. Like 'Season of Joy, the 'Holiday Harmony' paper is only available until the 30th, so let me know if you'd like to order some.
Back with more Season of Joy in the morning. (are you getting the feeling that I love this set!).
Di J
Supplies:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Card/Paper: River rock, very vanilla, Holiday Harmony designer paper
Ink: river rock, always artichoke

No comments: