Tuesday 29 December 2009

November Christmas SAS

I'm going a bit back in time today to my November SAS. I haven't got much time, so I'll just get straight to it.

Snow Swirled
This first card is probably my favourite Christmas card of the year & probably would have been my own Christmas card if I hadn't decided to use it for my class....although I did make a few to send too. It's very simple & quick to make, but I think very elegant.
The colours are riding hood red, kiwi kiss & vanilla, teamed with the 'Snow Swirled' set, & 'Holiday Wishes' DSP. You can't miss the gorgeous striped ribbon from the Spring Mini too.... & lots of dazzling diamonds glitter, which you can hopefully see here.
3 cards for the time of 2

For the second design, I decided to make some square cards. Since we also needed to be very productive (it was already November after all), everyone got to make 6 square cards of their choice, in these designs (or their own variation). The card fronts are 9.9 x 9.9cm, so you get 3 cards from one sheet of A4 cardstock, instead of 2 normal sized ones. The designs were really simple too, so you could make lots quickly.

Well, I have to run now. Hope you like these ideas & thanks for visiting. I still have one more Christmas class projects to show you, plus my own Christmas card, so I'll try to pop back in later today. Thanks for stopping by in the meantime.


Inky wishes
Di


Supplies:
Snow Swirled
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Occasional Greetings
Card/paper: riding hood red, kiwi kiss, very vanilla card, Holiday Wishes DSP
Ink: riding hood red, old olive
Accessories: striped grosgrain ribbon, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter


3 for 2
Stamps: Season of Joy, Punches Three, Occasional Greetings
Card/Paper: kiwi kiss, real red, whisper white, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: chocolate chip, real red, baja breeze
Tools: square scallop punch, 1 ¼ & 1 inch circle punches

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Di!

All your cards are just beautiful as per usual. You've were so busy!

Karen
x