Tuesday 30 March 2010

Razzle Dazzle in a bag

I'm back with a quickie post, to show you a variation on my Razzle Dazzle easel cards. I needed to make a quicker non-easel version of the cards for another class, so here they are, shown with a double pocket bag we also made at the class.
Here's the bag on its own, teamed with a large tag I made using 'Razzle Dazzle' & 'For Everything'. The DSP I used for the bag is from the retired celery 'Prints' pack from last year.
I also made some pink sets – this one is teamed with a bag using 'one of the Kaleidoscope' papers from the Summer Mini.
This is the card close up:
& here's the bag, with a pink tag. 
Anyway, hope you like these quickies. I must keep going, as I still have some more Summer Mini goodies to show you, before they disappear tomorrow (eek!). Back tomorrow.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, For Everything
Card/Paper: certainly celery, whisper white, almost amethyst, lovely lilac/pretty in pink
Ink: certainly celery, almost amethyst, lovely lilac/pretty in pink, regal rose Stampin' Write® markers, rose red ink pad
Accessories: certainly celery grosgrain ribbon
Tools: horizontal slot punch

No comments: