Monday 1 August 2011

Time to Say Goodbye

It's time again for Stampin' Up! to make some room for lots of the new products coming in our new Idea Book.

You can see & download the huge list of what's not going to carry over HERE. There's everything from stamps, wheels, designer paper, ribbons, punches, Big Shot dies & lots more.

I'm still taking in some of the detail, but from first impressions, there are lots of things (sob) that have jumped out at me, that you won't want to miss. I'll be back through the month with more.

Stamps
So Swirly jumbo wheel - This is my all time favourite & most used wheel, seen most recently on my triangle box. Perfect for just about any occasion.
Simply Said - this was the first SU set I ever bought & is still a fabulous & flexible floral set.
Sanded - an essential for male projects & any time you need an aged look.

Accessories
Lots of ribbons will be retiring in certain colours. Some of the ones I'll really miss are rich razzleberry (in most varieties), old olive 3/8 inch taffeta ribbon, marina mist (satin & taffeta) & very vanilla (3/8 in taffeta).
Jumbo eyelets - another fave for male cards & mini-album binding.

So, download the list, check it out & contact me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: If you're on facebook & haven't noticed the link to my Stampin' Up! facebook page on the left column, then check out & 'like' the page to keep up to date with what I'm up to.

No comments: