Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy New Catalogue Day & so much more

 
Today's the day we get to share our brand spanking new Annual Catalogue with all of you & an exciting day it is indeed. As a Demonstrator I had the privilege to get up-close & personal with it in late May at convention & I'm still as excited, looking through it now.
There's so much that I want to share with you, but for today, I'm going to leave you with the links you need, to view it online & download a copy to your computer, ipad, tablet or phone.
Of course, you can shop online from the catalogue 24/7 too.

All my regular customers will receive a complimentary printed catalogue too - there's nothing like having browse with a cuppa, on the sofa, in bed - wherever you like. If you don't have a Demonstrator & would like a copy, drop me an e-mail for more info.
* View Catalogue Online
* Download & save a copy to your computer, ipad or tablet
* Download Catalogue Stampin' Supply List

If that's not exciting enough, there's lots more to share. This should bring you up to date with all that's new....aside from the Annual Catalogue. Click on the pics to see a bigger version.

Grab Your Greetings

 From 2-31 July, get 25% off 3 greeting sets - which you know you can never have too many of! See them in my online store.

Holiday Catalogue Christmas Carryover Items

You might realise there aren't any Christmas specific sets in the Annual Catalogue, as most of our Christmas products will be be included in our Holiday Catalogue, which launches in September.
I know many of you like to make an early start on Christmas projects, so you'll be happy to hear that all these favourites from our last Holiday Catalogue, plus More Merry Messages from our Annual Catalogue are still available.
click on the pic for a larger image

Download the Christmas Carryover Flyer Here
All these Christmas goodies are available to order directly from me or from my online store.

Best of 25 Years

From June, a new themed stamp set is being released each month to help celebrate 25 fab years of SU. Each set includes clear mount stamps with classic SU images, plus 1 brand new image. All sets are clear mount & are available while stocks last. See the sets here in my online store.

Single Stamps

We're trialling a new range of single stamps & this assortment is available until 31 August. They're available in clear mount & are packaged in a simple cello bag. See & shop our Single Stamps here

Phew! Are you still with me after all that? To help you keep track on an ongoing basis, I've set up a new page here on my blog to capture all the SU news & important dates in one place, rather than scrolling through every post. It's called SU News & Dates Page
& you'll find it on a tab just under my header.

If you'd like info on anything in this post, just leave me a comment or drop me an e-mail.
Thanks for visiting. Back soon with some projects to share.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: