Monday 13 January 2014

Happy New Year & a pretty sneak peek

Happy New Year everyone! It seems that Christmas & new year celebrations passed in the blink of an eye & now it's almost the middle of January.  I hope you all had a happy & blessed time. It's been pretty laid back at colourmehappy & my fam managed to sneak in a quick beach getaway.
I've also swapped over to a different computer which has been great & frustrating in equal parts. To celebrate finally being able to edit pics today, I'm sharing the pretty birthday card I made for Cathy, one of my Diamond Stamper team gals.... using some fab new sneak peek goodies coming your way on the 28th in our Occasions Catalogue. See if you can pick them.
Here's a closer look at the sentiment & pretty flowers.
How many new goodies did you pick? There are 4 - the Hexagon Hive thinlit die, Petite Petals flower set, matching punch (eek!) & DSP from a new stack sized pack (Fresh Prints). Don't you love them! This is one of my fave colour combos too.

There's so much I know you'll love in both the Occasions Catalogue & Sale-a-bration Catalogue, so you MUST get a copy. Contact me if you'd like a free copy & I'll pop them in the mail shortly.
Thanks very much for visiting. If you have any questions about my card, just leave me a comment.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Stamps: Label Love, Petite Petals (new)
Card/Paper: pool party, crumb cake, crisp canteloupe, whisper white, Fresh Prints DSP (new)
Ink: calypso coral ink pad & marker, pool party ink pad, baked brown sugar marker
accessories: crisp canteloupe ruffled ribbon, basic pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Hexagon Hive thinlits die (new), Petite Petals punch (new), Artisan label & Itty Bitty punch pack flower

7 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow - this is BEAUTIFUL, Di! I've been playing with these lovely new products too, but I can't say the outcome for me has been as wonderful as yours!

KimB said...

This is super pretty Di!! The hexagon die cut looks fabulous backed with DSP then topped with those sweet flowers! xxx

Mae's Cachet said...

Di I am glad you found time for a family beach getaway. I love this card the colour combination is truly beautiful as you said. I too have been having fun playing with my new goodies!

Cathy said...

....and I'm the luckiest person to get this absolutely beautiful card....yipppeeee!

Sunny Strawbaler said...

Very, very pretty card Di! Love those colours. You have a lucky demo to receive this from you. Sherylee.

Nikki Spencer said...

What a stunner Di! Love the colours and the dsp backing and those Petite Petal flowers are the perfect finishing touch. xxx

Unknown said...

I just love the fresh new look. I do I go about receiving both of these amazon
Amazing sets. I am a foster care mother and I was looking for something that would challenge them, and help them really express themselves. Thank you in advance.
Cristi Hamilton Klemp