Sunday 10 May 2015

Occasions Catalogue - items retiring on 2 June

It's been very quiet around here with my preparations to go to the Stampin' Up! Inspire Create Share convention on the Gold Coast last week...& the aftermath of returning home.

The good news is that I came home with a copy of our fab new 2015 -2016 Annual Catalogue so I can share which items from the Occasions Catalogue are not carrying over. If any of these items are on your wishlist, you'll need to order them before they disappear on June 2nd.

Boy are there lots on the list, including some of my Occasions favourites:
- Indescribable Gift
- Balloon Bash stamp set & coordinating Birthday Bas DSP etc
- Petal Potpourri stamp set (available as a bundle with the flower medallion punch)
- Spring Flowers embossing folder

I've listed all goodies not carrying over in catalogue page order below, with pics & links so you can see more info or wish to order them. Some stamps have multiple listings because they're available in wood or clear mount, or photopolymer. Some are also available as bundles, so keep any eye out for these.

See ALL Occasions Catalogue goodies here in my store


You can order all items & any other current items on my online store using the links below or you can e-mail me your order if that suits. If you have any questions about anything, just leave me a comment or e-mail me.

Back soon with some projects.
Inky wishes, Di

Occasions Catalogue Items only available until 2 June 2015
- not carrying over to 2015-16 Annual Catalogue

No comments: