Tuesday 27 September 2016

Foxy Friends 2 - for big & small guys

I promised more foxes so today I'm sharing a couple more projects. First up, is a foxy encouragement card.


 Foxy is definitely not just for kids. I teamed Foxy Friends here with a fantastic new stamp set called Here For You, that's filled a much needed gap in my sentiments. It has lots of real life words of encouragement for when life brings difficult times, using modern handwritten scripty fonts. Here's what's included. Useful, huh?


I've used Mr Fox simply, stamping him in cajun craze & memento black inks, then stamping an extra head to punch & pop up on dimensionals. I've kept the rest of the card simple, using the sahara sand base embossed with the Woodland folder. A little copper washi (Affectionately Yours pack) adds some warmth & works beautifully with Mr Fox that's best seen in real life.


Foxy birthday boy

This time I created a little forest scene for the birthday fox. I've used a pretty neutral palette for this one too.


I stamped & punched out Mr Fox's body, head & tail pieces separately, using the same template method as Brenda Quintana here, & sat him on the stump in the stamp set.


Mr Fox needed a celebration so I stamped & punched some balloons (Balloon Celebration stamps / Balloon Bouquet punch) & set him in a fun forest scene. The trees are also from Foxy Friends.

Mr Fox got another look-in on the inside, teamed with my favourite birthday sentiment of this year & possibly ever, Stylized Birthday. I think this layout could make a super easy card front too - with the white trimmed down & a touch of dsp maybe :)


So, are you enjoying my Foxy projects? Missed some?- see them all HERE.
I have more animals to show you so pop back again during the week to see them. Thanks for visiting today. Remember to pin the cards for later, before you go & check out my supply lists below to see & order the supplies I've used.

Inky wishes, Di

 
Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Note - Stamp sets & bundles noted below may be available in other mount options (eg wood, cling rubber or photopolymer). Please check the online store if your preference is different.


Foxy Here For You



Foxy Birthday Boy
Print Recipe

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I adore your foxy creations - especially the one with the balloons! So cute!