Friday 7 July 2017

Eastern Palace In Review 3 - Simply intricate


Today I have another card to share, this time using the Eastern Palace paper pack as well as the Eastern Beauty - Eastern Medallions stamp & die bundle. I took my layout inspiration from Just Add Ink sketch challenge JAI360. You can see the sketch & my original card here in this post.


I love that the Eastern Medallion stamps & dies can be mixed and matched to create different looks. Here I combined the dotty circle stamp with the thank you sentiment, then punched it out.

For this flower medallion, I cut out the large flower medallion with a medium & small circle medallion - so great they can be cut together. I backed it with a vellum medallion too. Take a closer look.


Be sure to check out my next post, as I'll be sharing idea sheets I compiled to show the endless possibilities of how you can use the Eastern Palace suite stamps and dies.

Inky wishes, Di


Card Supplies

Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: